Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hygeia Goodiebox Condom Machine

"Sophie" by Lili Cabas


Last part of the saga today Lili Cabas .
After presenting you Shop and organized a competition with the brand. The hour has come to present you my new friend, aka my bag named "Sophie .
This is a satchel bag as I was dreaming since long.
I like shoulder bags, it allows me to have your arms free as air.
I love big bags, it allows me to put my whole mess.
I love bags stylish and offbeat, it allows me to wear them every day.
So I chose black with golden and colorful inner flap.






So, you like it? Me, I never left. That limit if I do not sleep with.
Know, in any case, the stock of the eShop Lili Cabas should be replenished soon. I say this because some of you have made the remark at your comments on my post contest. Feel free to check it out regularly to develop the model and color of your dreams.
I will of course cause you Lili Cabas : new collections, promotions and important information, events ...

Thanks again to Gaëlle, Nathalie and Louise for this wonderful gift.

nice day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment